Each Class is paired with one or two parent volunteers called a Room Parent. The Room Parents help the teacher coordinate activites and communicate with parents about classroom needs and volunteer opportunities.
For more information about Room Parents download the Room Parent Handbook.
- Meet with teacher at least once a month to go over classroom needs.
- Meet with classroom teacher to discuss and maintain classroom budget.
- Meet with the teacher to plan all parties / events. This is a rough guide some events may be added or deleted. Your teacher will be your guide!
- Make an email list of all parents in your child’s class
- Use schools detailed calendar as a guide for upcoming events
- Make sure the auction project deadlines are met.